VAN EARTHQUAKE
Hey everybody ,
In this blog , I am going to tell you Van Earthquake in 2011 . As you know I am an energetic person but I have a lot of bad memories so when I remember this dark day , I feel so bad I wish We had never experienced this day but we had experienced and unfortunately many people dead😔. It is so hard that to tell you this event , my hands are shaking as I write .😢
I was 11 years old and I was going to 6. class . That day was sunday . I was playing football with my cousins and friends in front of my uncle's store. Approximately , we had been playing football for an hour . Then suddenly we started to swing and found ourselves on the floor. We did not realize this was an earthquake because we had not experienced an earthquake before . Approximately , we swang for 7 seconds .
Then we tried to stand up and we did it , but when we stand , I saw everywhere was destroyed and there was a lot of dust and the sky smelled of blood . I was a little , I did not know What could I do . My cousins , my friends were crying . I was hearing screaming sounds , I was hearing help sounds but I was only hearing , I was not doing anything . I wanted to run home but I could not run , I did not feel my feet . I was trying to under the dust and debris when I was trying to run home . I saw only debris and dust . Eventually , I arrived home but I was so tired and I passed out ....
Hey everybody ,
In this blog , I am going to tell you Van Earthquake in 2011 . As you know I am an energetic person but I have a lot of bad memories so when I remember this dark day , I feel so bad I wish We had never experienced this day but we had experienced and unfortunately many people dead😔. It is so hard that to tell you this event , my hands are shaking as I write .😢
I was 11 years old and I was going to 6. class . That day was sunday . I was playing football with my cousins and friends in front of my uncle's store. Approximately , we had been playing football for an hour . Then suddenly we started to swing and found ourselves on the floor. We did not realize this was an earthquake because we had not experienced an earthquake before . Approximately , we swang for 7 seconds .
Then we tried to stand up and we did it , but when we stand , I saw everywhere was destroyed and there was a lot of dust and the sky smelled of blood . I was a little , I did not know What could I do . My cousins , my friends were crying . I was hearing screaming sounds , I was hearing help sounds but I was only hearing , I was not doing anything . I wanted to run home but I could not run , I did not feel my feet . I was trying to under the dust and debris when I was trying to run home . I saw only debris and dust . Eventually , I arrived home but I was so tired and I passed out ....
This event must be really affect you.
YanıtlaSilYes , unfortunately 😔
SilI really can understand you. I was in Van at that day and i remember people who were running without any clothes.
YanıtlaSilYes it was terrible 😢
SilAh, I remember these bad bad days. I am so sorry for all of the people who passed away. I wish some engineers who built the buildings would think people's life instead of filling their pocket.
YanıtlaSilI wish they( engineers) would have built better buildings but unfortunately....
SilOh my good. It was terrible situation. I hope there will be no event like that again.
YanıtlaSilI hope so 🙏
SilI know that day just as much as I hear from the news. This is very bad situation for you. I am sorry for you.
YanıtlaSil🙏
SilThat was a really sad event for our country. I cannot even imagine how you scared.
YanıtlaSilYes it was 😔
SilI hope this event won't happen again 🙏
YanıtlaSilI hope so🙏
SilI remembered that days and how I felt sorry about it 😔
YanıtlaSilI know , we were not alone👍
SilI felt so sorry for you and all those people.
YanıtlaSil