SURVIVOR

Hey everybody 
Firstly ,  ı want to ask question for you .  Have you ever been in a difficult situation in nature ? and What did you do ?

okey , if you have not that , be ready and read this blog it is about nature , wild , exciting, adventurous and survivor .

one day , I was together with my dad in the forest. We went to hunt partridge . That day was cloudy and we were in mountain. We strolled among trees. I heard the partridge sounds .

Mirror Lake Reflecting Wooden House in Middle of Lake Overlooking Mountain Ranges

 Suddenly , my father haunted a partridge .After 20 minutes , I needed to go to toilet so I left my father  alone and went to our little cottage in the forest . When I entered the cottage , I saw a big bear and I screamed and shouted . Then , my father heard my sound and came to next our cottage , but he could not have opened  the door because it was locked .I hid myself under the table . The bear was wandering around the table . But it  lifted the table and saw me . When it saw me ,  my dad broke the door and fired to it 
but it continued to attack us. But then , 
It moved away fastly and I passed out . When I woke up , I saw my dad and eveywhere was dark and I looked around , I was in my home . He said to me  I was in dream and I was in sweat . I was so scary but then I laughed this situation .Although it was not real , it was a good experince  . :)

Yorumlar

  1. This is very interesting topic. I haven't done this event before. İt must be very hard.

    YanıtlaSil
  2. I thought your experience was real, and I was very scary. Fortunately it was a dream

    YanıtlaSil
  3. It was so interesting , I liked it

    YanıtlaSil
  4. I read with curiosity until the last sentence but I read your last sentence with a laugh. :D I have never experienced such an event before, and I do not want to. :)

    YanıtlaSil
  5. Hunting partridge?
    Bear?
    WHAT?!
    All along, it was completely horrible 😅😅

    YanıtlaSil
  6. While I was reading your paragraph, I supposed that it is real. Ilahi Ercaaann. 😂😂

    YanıtlaSil
  7. Didn't you cover yourself before sleep?

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I did it but unfortunately, we cannot get rid of dreams 😂😂

      Sil
  8. When I was reading the first part of the writing I said mother nature punished you because of hunting but after the last sentence I laughed. :) Please, No hunting!! :)

    YanıtlaSil
  9. A couple weeks ago, three dogs almost attacked me in front of the dormitory. Then i asked the police who was waiting in the street. I walked with him hxhshsh

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder